Weekly Announcements 3-15-20
Hello Fry Families-
Under the unprecedented circumstances, we want to remind you of some of key points going into our school closure:
• There will be no school March 18-27th. (Students were already scheduled to be off school March 16th and 17th.)
• Students will be off for the scheduled Spring Break dates of March 30th – April 3rd.
• Tentatively, classes are scheduled to resume April 6th.
• The Fry office is open tomorrow, Monday, March 16th, during normal school hours. If you need to pick up items, please do so after 9:00 AM. If your child was absent on Friday, their materials will be on their desk in their classroom. If you need to pick up medication from the nurse’s office, please do this on Monday.
• Teachers will begin sharing e-learning information with parents/students via email by 9:00 AM on Wednesday, if they haven’t done so already.
We know there is going to be a learning curve for all involved in the e-learning efforts. We understand that each family will bring its own expectations and challenges to this situation. We encourage you to reach out to your child’s teacher via email with any questions.
Once again, we find ourselves thankful to be part of such a supportive school community. Even though we will not be together at school, we look forward to continuing this support in the weeks ahead! Be well Foxes!