Weekly Announcements 5-11-20
Hello Fry Families –
We hope all our Fry Moms had a fantastic Mother’s Day yesterday!
A huge thank you to the Fry PTA for all their efforts to execute our first ever on-line auction this weekend. And thanks to all the generous and supportive bidders! Also, thank you to the PTA Board for getting Freddy out of the den to have some Friday Fun last week!
Please note the important items below:
• The District’s final Remote Instruction Planning Day is this Wednesday. The grade level templates for Monday and Tuesday are linked below.
• Classroom Teachers will be coming into their classrooms for the first time later this week/early next week to collect and bag student materials (items in desks, etc.). Teachers will let students know the day they are working in their classroom as they will be unavailable to answer student questions during remote learning that day. Please note, the building, grounds and office of Fry School remain closed.
• Soon, we will be announcing a date/time for families to come pick-up student items. The pick-up will be run much like the end-of-the-day car line. Specific details will be shared soon.
• Each district household recently received an “Intent to Return” survey from the District via email. If you have not yet completed this, please do so right away. This information helps the district understand our staffing needs. If you have moved/are moving this summer, please notify the Fry Office (email@example.com).
• The last day of Remote Instruction/the school year is Wednesday, May 27th.
Kindergarten May 11 and 12
First Grade May 11 and 12
2nd Grade May 11 and 12
3rd Grade May 11 and 12
4th Grade May 11 and 12
5th Grade May 11 and 12