Fry Registration and Office Information - June 2020
Register for School Now
Online registration for the 2020-21 school year is now available. Parents will use ParentVUE to complete registration.
To login to your account, you will use your former Home Access Center email address to reset your password and establish your ParentVUE account. Do not select the option to create a new ParentVUE account. To save you time during the registration process, information from your Home Access Center account was transferred to ParentVUE.
• Visit https://il-ipsd-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx.
• Select "Forgot Password?" under the password field.
• Enter your email address formerly used in Home Access Center and we will email you a link to change your password and your username for accessing ParentVUE.
Your new password must:
• Be at least 8 characters longâ€”
• Contain at least 1 Upper Case Character (i.e. A-Z)
• Contain at least 1 Lower Case Character (i.e. a-z)
• Contain at least 1 Numeric Character (i.e. 0-9)
• Not be the same as any of your previous 15 passwords
• After resetting your password, ParentVUE will guide you through the registration process.
More information, including the documents required to complete registration, is available on the district’s website.
If you have technical questions about accessing the student information system, we invite you to reach out to our Student Information System support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All District 204 schools and offices remain closed, at least through the end of June. Once open, information about yearbook pick-up and other general activities will be shared. Should you need assistance, the school voicemail is checked regularly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.