Fry Materials Pick-up Directions for 9/1/20
Dear Fry Parent/Guardian,
Tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 1st, parents/guardians or their designee will need to drive to Fry to pick up their child(ren)’s classroom materials. K-2 students and new families will have Chromebooks with their materials. Supply kits will be distributed to those who ordered.
The schedule for pick up is as follows:
Student Last Name
Parents will need to drive to the school to maintain social distancing. Walk-ups will not be allowed.
In the interest of safety for you and for our staff, we ask that you follow these procedures when you arrive during your scheduled pick up window:
• Create a sign (8 ½ x 11 paper size) with your student(s) last name, first name and grade in BOLD/ BIG print. Use a marker, not pencil/pen. Please see the examples below:
Freddy – Kdg
Franklin – 3rd
Freida - 5th
James – 1st
• Place the sign on the dashboard or front window, visible to staff.
• Enter the car line on Tall Grass Drive heading North toward Grassmere. Turn right only on Grassmere, moving toward the parking lot. Pick-up will take place in the parking lot loop (not the loop in front of the school).
• Once your car reaches the designated spot (a cone with a #, assigned by staff), please open the trunk and/or side door. DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. A staff member will place your child’s items in the trunk or back seat.
• If you happen to be returning any remaining items from last year (e.g. library books, classroom books) make sure your child’s name is on the bag of the items you are returning.
Thank you for reading and following these procedures! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!